We’re excited to participate in the International Passive House Days home tour, an annual worldwide open house event taking place this weekend. Join us on Sunday, November 9th from NOON to 4:00 p.m. as we showcase our View Haus 5 townhome project. View Haus 5 is one of seven Passive House projects in the Pacific Northwest participating in the event, and the only property participating in Seattle. As Seattle’s first Passive House-constructed townhome project, each View Haus 5 unit is comfortable, environmentally friendly and embodies the best in sustainable construction.
Courtesy of Aaron Leitz Photography
We are excited to host the community and demonstrate the beauty and energy efficiency of Passive House construction. View Haus 5 is located at 208 25th Avenue East in Seattle. Tours are free.
Here are a few reasons why View Haus 5 townhomes are special:
- One-of-a-kind, visionary homes. Nothing on the market can compare to the quality, durability and energy performance of these homes, which use 80-90% less energy for heating and cooling
- Draft-free, unparalleled comfort. High performance, precision-crafted European tilt & turn windows and superior insulation yield a draft-free, quiet and secure environment.
- Built to last, 100+ year homes. Constructed to Passive House standards, these homes are structurally superior with high performance windows, durable finishes and top of the line mechanical systems and appliances.
- The healthy choice. Enjoy continuous fresh air, filtered from pollution, dust and mold, non-toxic paint and finishes, and a comfortable indoor air temperature year-round.
- Close to everything. Let Capitol Hill, Madison Valley, Madison Park and Downtown be your playgrounds.