Valley 3, Cascade Built’s third project in Madison Valley is nearing completion! Comprised of three new modern 3bd/3ba homes – one 2,300 square foot single family home and two 1,750 square foot townhomes – Valley 3 is designed and built to surpass Built Green 4* certification. The homes feature airtight construction, which reduce heating and cooling costs by approximately 50%. For homeowners this translates into a considerable savings on utility bills, and significantly increased thermal comfort for its occupants – even on cool, damp days.
With a Walk Score of 85, the homes are situated adjacent to our first Madison Valley projects – Alley House and Alley House 2 – and just steps from the Madison Valley retail corridor, parks, transit and a short walk to Capitol Hill’s vibrant Pike/Pine neighborhood.
Valley 3’s green features include:
– Built to surpass Built Green 4* certification
– Airtight construction
– High performance windows from Milgard
– Healthy indoor air quality with non -toxic finishes and zero VOC paint throughout
– State of the art energy efficient heating and venation system that maintains fresh air
– Durable construction with long lasting, maintenance-free materials and finishes
– Xeriscape landscaping with drought tolerant, native plants
Keep an eye out for more photos via Facebook. For purchase information, contact Remax Metro Realty.
« Previous Story Next Story: Seattle Times highlights Park Passive project